**Full list of participating schools is also available below.**
Terms and Conditions for Chromebook Offer
Receive a new Chromebook with your purchase of a half-price tuition, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Chromebook is a new Dell New Inspiron Chromebook 11 laptop (“Chromebook”) or equivalent based on availability up to $199.99 (base model on Dell site).
- No substitution or cash equivalent will be given for the Chromebook.
- Chromebook will be given to the purchaser and made available for pickup with valid photo ID at the 95.5 The Fish Studios at 4 Summit Park Drive, Suite 150, Independence, OH 44131, during the hours of 9 am - 4 pm Monday-Friday, after the following has been completed: purchase of half-price tuition (“Tuition”) offered through WFHM-FM 95.5 The Fish (“Radio Station”), verified acceptance at school for which the Tuition was purchased, and verified proof of enrollment at such school. Acceptance letter must be presented to Radio Station.
- Chromebook must be picked up and signed for by the purchaser only.
- One offer per Tuition purchased. Tuition must be pursuant in accordance with Salem’s Half-Price Tuition policies.
- Limited quantities available. Offer ends July 31, 2019, or sooner, subject to the sole discretion of Radio Station. Radio Station reserves the right to cancel this promotional offer at any time with or without notice.
- Offer does not include damage protection service, insurance, or extended warranty.
- Radio Station and Salem Media of Massachusetts, LLC (“Salem”), their parent companies, and their parents’ affiliated companies, will not be responsible for lost, damaged or broken Chromebook once received by the purchaser. Purchaser hereby releases Radio Station and Salem from any product liability claims, product warranty claims, failure of performance, and/or inability to use Chromebook.
- Not valid on prior purchases of Half-Price Tuition.
- Not transferable.
- Void where prohibited.
- Refunds of Tuition given only in accordance with Radio Station’s Half-Price Tuition policies. Once the student is enrolled at the school, no refunds will be permitted.
- All federal, state, and local laws apply. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Radio Station and Salem (including their employees, agents, officers, representatives, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and their affiliated companies, and their employees, agents, officers and representatives) from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by or asserted against Radio Station and/or Salem at any time, caused by or resulting from, in whole or any material part, (i) any use of the Chromebook by the purchaser; (ii) any negligent or intentional act or omission of purchaser with respect to the use of the Chromebook; and (iii) any other activity undertaken by or at the request of purchaser, pursuant to or in connection with the Chromebook.
- Purchaser releases Radio Station and Salem (including their employees, agents, officers, representatives, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and their affiliated companies, and their employees, agents, officers and representatives) from any claim or liability (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or tort, including, without limitation, negligence of any kind, whether active or passive, strict liability, or otherwise) arising out of the use or operation of the Chromebook. Purchaser hereby waives any right it may have, at law or equity, to pursue any claim for damages from Radio Station and Salem.