Community Health Care was founded in 1986 by Rodney K Ison, MD in Canal Fulton, Ohio. Dedicated to caring for the citizens of Canal Fulton and surrounding areas, Community Health Care quickly expanded adding Norton Family Practice the same year. Over the past 32 years, Community Health Care has grown and developed into a seventeen practice, multi-specialty organization. Our primary focus continues to be family practice but CHCI also has specialty areas which include Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Occupational and Physical Therapy. Dedicated to population health, CHCI has grown to care for communities across 4 counties - Medina, Summit, Stark, and Wayne.
CLICK HERE to find the location nearest to you.
Our mission always is, and always will be:
- To provide our patients with the highest quality of innovative, comprehensive health care, and health care services;
- To provide medical care that is... compassionate, supportive, personal, convenient, and cost-effective;
- To encourage effective educational programs for our physicians, staff, patients, and the whole community;
- To carefully recruit the finest staff possible, giving maximum support and encouragement to all personnel to foster growth and pride in the organization; and
- To continually improve the efficiency and quality of all operations and resources of the practice, so as to generate a profit as a result of our combined efforts.